one:ten customer since: 2007
Notre Dame extended Research Community (NDeRC) works with the surrounding k-12 institutions in South Bend and Mishawaka, collaborating over science and engineering research/education. one:ten has been involved since their inception, helping them develop a web presence that captures their unique and provides a technological platform for their collaboration.
- July 2007: Website planning and design begins.
- September 2007: Website goes live on the internet.
- December 2007: NDeRC provides online registration for their forum on education and research, and over 75% of attendees register online.
- July 2008: Profiles of NDeRC community members and projects added to the website.
- November 2008: one:ten adds blogging tools to website and conducts training session with graduate fellows.
- May 2009: Second wave of graduate fellows joins NDeRC, and one:ten conducts follow-up training session on blogging.
- Successful registration campaigns
- Website expansion as project has grown
- Reached phase II, including blogs and wikis
how one:ten helped
- Advertised the program to local teachers
- Designed a logo for NDeRC
- Provided online forms to manage registration for seminars and summer programs
- Built profiles on teachers and projects
- Enabled collaboration members to blog
- Connected the website with NDeRC's wiki